VWS SEA provides municipalities with local expertise adapted to the regional customers' requirements for drinking water, wastewater and water reuse treatment plants. We offer to our clients either our Design and Build Scheme or our Advanced Technological Solutions.
VWS SEA has all the expertise needed to guarantee the design and construction (including control of the associated risks) of large projects for turnkey facilities of water treatment plants - complete new plant or plant refurbishment or extension. It also takes charge of commissioning and processes guarantee for all facilities and systems.
Specializing in water engineering and the management of construction projects for turnkey plants and facilities, Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies, Veolia Water's technological subsidiary, is an expert in all stages of the process:
- preliminary stage of identifying the customer's needs (problems, taking samples etc.);
- choice of technological system, processes dimensionning and project design (hydraulics, civil engineering, mechanics, electricity etc.);
- checking designs;
- contract management;
- construction phase and supervision of any sub-contractors;
- control systems and remote supervision of facilities;
- assistance in and planning of the operating of the facility;
- training of operatives.
Advanced Technological Solutions
Besides the design/build of turnkey facilities and equipment, Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies can provide a whole range of advanced processes solutions.
These technological solutions integrate:
- equipment and standard or modular systems combining one or several water treatment technologies;
- related services which guarantee the safety, efficiency and long working life of the installed systems.