Improve the performance and safety of your facilities with the HYDREX™range of water treatment additives
The HYDREX™ water treatment additives range includes both organic and inorganic chemicals formulated to meet the individual specifications of customers in the industrial and municipal sectors:
- Physical pre-treatment of water: settling, filtration, etc.
- Physicochemical pre-treatment of water: reverse osmosis, resins, etc.
- Treatment of energy carrying fluids: cooling towers, boilers, etc.
- Drinking water production
- Process water production
- Effluent and sludge treatment, etc.
Our expertise in water treatment, along with specialist chemical knowledge and experience, can help you to signicantly improve the management of scaling, corrosion and suspended solids in boilers, membranes and conventional water treatment equipment.
We can help you to:
- Reduce unnecessary downtime
- Enhance the working life of equipment
- Reduce operating and maintenance costs
- Provide safety of operation
We are committed to minimizing your chemical consumption to help you save money and reduce the impact on the environment.
Why choosing Hydrex™ for your facilities?
- Considerable expertise in chemical conditioning of water and water treatment on a global scale; including feedback from our subsidiaries on the use of our chemicals within their customers' applications in various sectors of activity.
- Hydrex™ products are specially formulated to optimize the operation of our water treatment facilities; resulting in an excellent equipment-product synergy.
- Comprehensive range of chemicals, available worldwide, meeting specific requirements and suitable for all types of water treatment.
- Unique service: a single local contact for all requirements: chemicals and water treatment systems, provision of water treatment facility operation guarantee contracts, research and development of new products, technical audits, etc.
- Guaranteed quality of Hydrex™ products: verification of raw materials, purity analyses, strict quality control, storage of samples for all production batches, etc.
- Approval of Hydrex™ 4000 series products by major membrane suppliers. In the case of some Hydrex™ 4000 series products, "drinking water and food industry" approval by the American organization ANSI - U. L.